Manufacturer Of Ativan How Do I Get An Account With A Electronics Manufacturer To Sell Their Product?

How do I get an account with a electronics manufacturer to sell their product? - manufacturer of ativan

I sell a particular role that I ever buy retail following command, and I cut out the middleman and buying directly from the manufacturer. What does it take for them to sell me, and to whom should I contact the manufacturer? Furthermore, how can I get contact information, because in the manufacturer's website? Any help would be very grateful.

3 comments:

wyatt_be... said...

You have to put them together and tell them about becoming a dealer. This is the best way. If you sell enough, then you are able to consider. Note that you * have * to meet (eg, shop, credit cards, etc..)

Cheers!

Tracy Wan said...

There are some affiliate programs here http://entrepreneurs-link.blogspot.com/

Linda D said...

Definitely check their website and see if there are names in the list. If no name appears below, simply select the number and call.

Post a Comment