Arctic Cat Gear Help Starting 2002 Arctic Cat 300 4x4?

Help starting 2002 arctic cat 300 4x4? - arctic cat gear

Hello, I bought a used Arctic Cat 300 - rode around the
Block and accidentally after 2 Gang stalled. went well until, but now I can not restart.

I am sure that the power switch in playing position, a gas, but it sounds like turning a car. I am not on them in case of an accident involving the starter.

I tried to pull the cable under the seat and do not want to start well. I do not know much about ATV - and have a feeling it's something simple.

appreciate any help

Thanks
Brod.

1 comments:

bobweb said...

Check with the proper spark tester below or similar. If you have spark, try the brake fluid sprayed into the carburetor air filter.

http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NO ...

Post a Comment