Carrier Thermostat Cost What Is The Labor Cost To Replace An A/C Evaporator Coil?

What is the labor cost to replace an A/C evaporator coil? - carrier thermostat cost

My Carrier Puron system is only 5 years, but seems to have caused a leak in the evaporator coil (at least that's what it says to me the technique). Although the last 3 weeks, security, carrier-me, me a new coil. However, the HVAC company said would be about $ 850 in labor costs for the old unit, install the flight system, the new engine and recharge the system removed with Puron. Is this reasonable?

Here you will find further information on the subject: The system works perfectly for 5 years, until a few days. Last week I was out of town and crank the thermostat at 85 When I went back to 74 years. The system works well for 3 days, then frozen. I checked the filter and it was pretty bad. I replaced the filter andLeaving the system overnight to melt the ice. The next day, it seemed for a few hours of work, but it froze again. I said, if the airflow, just because of a frozen indoor coil is good refrigerant shortage. And in a closed system that is so low only if you have a leak.

I was not replaced, however, and when he saw it today added refrigerant. Now it is working well, so I wonder if I should replace the coil at all. But I suspect that at some flee again, so replace it probably a good idea to check the coil as you can get a free game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment